Can our party pick your brain?

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Mon Feb 28 03:57:13 EST 2011

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 2:30, Rohan Jayasekera wrote:
> Michael, if I understand correctly, you're saying that there is no
> need to choose right now between "party" and "no party" approaches,
> and that Votorola and Transparency Party people should just work
> together ...

Yes, I am more and more beginning to see it like this too. Party or no
party doesn't actually matter right now. What matters most is that we
together actually start to vote on a particular and well chosen issue.

One question remains open for me though: is it good enough, if the
vote-server runs under Mikes domain? People will want to have some
security that their votes and work will not be lost. I always pictured
some organizational structure which would garantee this. Is there
another way? If no, what priority does it have?

Thomas