TrackStack mockup help request

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sat Dec 31 21:28:00 EST 2011

I cut some quick mockups of my own.  These are based on the best of
what you've posted so far, in my opinion:
http://zelea.com/project/votorola/a/xf/vote/_/1.xht
http://zelea.com/project/votorola/a/xf/vote/_/2.xht
http://zelea.com/project/votorola/a/xf/vote/_/3.xht

All I added of my own is micro-segmentation to represent the mosquito
voters.  I also enabled a bubble view of progress in the center,
because I think it helps clarify the purpose of the track.

> ... Can somebody see a flaw with this elementary visual?

The visual is strong, but the need for the bubble view as a crutch
indicates something is missing.  The track doesn't say "progress" as
clearly as maybe it could.  Do you agree?

How would the track look if the user clicked on Ol. (bottom left)?
This is not a flaw, but just a question.