Re-hosting the pollwiki for Occupy and the Open Voting Network

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sat Dec 17 11:27:25 EST 2011

Hi Thomas,

> I do have concerns. To let the whole pollwiki run under the
> occupy-brand, will probably reject some other users...

Yes, at least till we can properly support independent pollwikis.
That too hinges on demand, I guess.

We should skype if you're free.  My thinking is there won't be any
practical progress in e-democracy except by marketing muscle and other
power games *unless* we have alpha users or cross-project cooperation.
We never found much of those in the past, but now Occupiers are
offering both in abundance.

> ... A neutral brand would be better. Or what we discussed earlier:
> to have different areas run under different url's.

We can probably do area-specific domain names (75%) if there's demand.
You were looking into the demand side.  See your last post here:
http://zelea.com/w/Site_talk:List_of_areas#See_also

Mike