Thomas and Mike I wrote a book

amessenger likeyou motherearthisalive at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 11:30:58 EST 2011

Hi guys, I wrote a book, it has direct democracy in it (well it says the
people govern themselfs, meaning DD).  It is a short chridrens story, hope
you enjoy it.

Please let me know what you think. You will need firefox to read it, IE
will not let you turn the pages.
http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/the-littlest-monster-with-the-biggest-heart/18726105

Hope you enjoy, Chomsky said he will read it...when he finds the time :(
He is busy, but other writers seem to like it.

Let me know what you think?  If you like it, rate it high on Lulu :)

Sorry I was out of the scene but had a few things I had to look after, back
on track again.

Kevin