Superaccount selection in Crossforum Theatre

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sat Aug 27 00:01:28 EDT 2011

Hi Ed,

It now works on Safari?  Maybe the upgrade to GWT 2.3 fixed it.
http://metagovernment.org/pipermail/start_metagovernment.org/2011-June/004052.html

Ed Pastore wrote:
> Is there a method for panning, zooming, etc? At least in Safari
> (5.0.6), expanding items causes them to grow outside the frame area,
> and I cannot make them move into range.

I know, it's not usable as it stands.  We'll probably add automatic
center panning to fix that.  The outer circle will drift to the center
after each expansion.  We could also add manual controls for panning
and zooming if needed.

But usability is not a priority at the moment.  The priority is to
develop the user-getting bits of the software and see what they can
bring us.  We're still in the dark about that.  (Maybe all project
are.)