[MG] Talk bubbles for crossforum theatre

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Fri Apr 29 06:24:36 EDT 2011

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 11:06, Michael Allan wrote:
> This drawing of the center came from one of your earlier suggestions:
> http://zelea.com/project/votorola/a/crossforum/vote/_/1c.xht

I agree, it makes it easy to get for the mind. But unfortunately I think
its  aesthetically not as appealing.

> I like it.  I think it's faster on the uptake than this one:
> http://zelea.com/project/votorola/a/crossforum/vote/_/1.xht

Here I feel, the pointers begin to look like radio-towers somehow.

> Your idea of the pizza slices, was that to eliminate the complicated
> lines in the center (above), or in the periphery (attached)?  Or both?

It could work for the center circle to show the percentages. Maybe thats
a good solution. Its hard to imagine for me in my head though.

Until now, I like the simple solution of different long pointers with
percentage numbers the best.

And yes, the bubbles are great! ... and also the way they point to one
or the other user ... left is always voter and right is candidate,
right? (only, I hope, we can change the colour again)

Thomas