[MG] Votespace social map - layout stability

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Tue Apr 26 13:40:28 EDT 2011

Which URLs are a problem?  Here's a typical URL for the combo of diff
feed + votespace:
http://metagovernment.tuxfamily.org/crossforum/#c=DV&s=G!p!m00(Ed-EdpastoreCom

It's logically equivalent to this (though it'll look different when
it's finished):
http://u.zelea.com:8080/v/w/Votespace?u=Ed-EdpastoreCom&p=G!p!m00