[MG] Votespace social map - layout stability

Ed Pastore epastore at metagovernment.org
Sat Apr 23 09:35:20 EDT 2011

I hate it when people say what I'm about to say, but alas... could you
folks perhaps summarize this a little? It is a perennial problem with
this list that when a discussion gets more than ~10 inputs long,
anyone approaching it for the first time gets overwhelmed.

Perhaps if we do indeed set up a bulletin board, we can do one which
allows for a summary post at the top that lets people catch up with
the flow instead of having to delve through every detail of the
discussion to date...