After our mail exchange

Matteo matteomartini72 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 21:03:35 EDT 2011

> Matteo, yes, lets do this! I also feel, that such a slide-show would be
> very very helpful. So I will start to draft a few new slides, ok? It's
> quite tricky to make it really short and intuitive ... but we will see ;-)
>
> Thomas

In order to have the current presentation made, it was just needed to
tell the programmer an outline of how each slide should look like.
He was very good to understand the spirit of the message and do the
drawing in a fairly good way.
Since you know the important points of the project uych better than
me, I suggest you to write which slide can be used, which ones can be
corrected and which ones needs to be rewritten from scratch and give
an outline of how the corrections should be done.
I would then pass all the information to the programmer and let you
know what can be done.
It usually takes one or two iterations with the programmer to have a
good enough result.

Matteo