common repository for the project

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Tue Mar 2 02:56:10 EST 2010

Hi Philippe,

> would you mind consider to host your project here :
>
> http://www.bitbucket.org ?
> there are all tools we need to make a powerfull contributive project !

It's probably not for me.  But if you want to try it out, that's cool.
If you decide to host Votorola there (in some sense) that's OK too.
We can cross-link our home pages.

We don't actually need it for code sharing, right?  You can already
pull changesets from me, and I from you:
http://zelea.com/var/db/repo/votorola/rev/fc15ee876e38

(I'm trying to documenting the wider architecture.  Hopefully it'll be
 ready in a day or two, and I'll post it for comments.  See the
 overview:
http://t.zelea.com/wiki/User:Mike-ZeleaCom/Open_architecture_for_e-democracy

--
Mike Allan