Profiled - P2P Housing - Peergovernance with Votorola

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 06:28:58 EDT 2010

I wanted to work on a few more advanced instructions for new users.

I have a logo I want to use, attached, cropped to 135.

Would you mind adding the steps you take to load this in to this page?
http://u.zelea.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=User:Alex.rollin-GmailCom/Create_your_own_test_setup_with_Votorola_and_Pollwiki&action=edit&redlink=1

Feel free to move the page.  You can see it listed on my user page
next to the Quickstart instructions I wrote:
http://u.zelea.com/w/User:Alex.rollin-GmailCom#Internal_Links