Where next?

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Fri Jun 18 09:43:47 EDT 2010

Hello Ed,

> ... The greatest thing Metagovernment has to add to that effort is
> the community of bright people involved in the overarching
> ideas. (Though admittedly, recently many of those people have been
> mute for quite a while.) Well, that and our growing presence in
> Wikipedia.

I agree, it's people that matter.  With two active people committed to
Votorola (Thomas and I), I think we're ahead of the pack.  And if we
had three (including you) committed to the larger umbrella (of which V
is only part) then we'd be ahead on that front, too.

I guess we all bring our own stuff into it.  For my part, I haul this
technical contraption around, and it places demands on me.  What it
demands at the moment is a good workout (at least 3 dedicated users in
a realistic context).  So that becomes my #1 priority.

For your part, what do you need?  What's your #1 priority?  (I was
hoping 2b would cover all our needs at once, but maybe not.)