Votorola's home page (p/vohall) as theatre

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Fri Jul 23 13:30:47 EDT 2010

Thomas von der Elbe wrote:
> Yes, to show a thread, where Votorola is actually being used
> explains more than a thousand words.  How about this:
> http://u.zelea.com:8080/v/w/Diff?b=3671&a=3673

I'm not sure anymore.  I may need more time actually doing it, before
I can decide how to present it.

Apparently we're doing what Boal calls "invisible theatre":
http://u.zelea.com/w/Site:Discussion_retrofit#Method

  The invisible theatre erupts in a location chosen as a place where
  the public congregates. All the people who are near become involved
  in the eruption and the effects of it last long after the skit is
  ended.