Theatre of the Oppressed

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Mon Jul 12 19:39:54 EDT 2010

Hi David,

Small world! :-)

I'm intrigued by this.  My correspondent recommends "going straight to
Augusto Boal's books".  So I'm headed to the library now.

Speaking for myself, I'm open to exploring an interface of some kind
(at some level), though I don't know what it might be.  But we're
definitely in an exploratory phase right now, so anything goes.
Please do make suggestions.

http://vaudevillecourt.tv/
I love that.  Do you live at Vaudeville Court?

Mike