Votorola's home page (p/vohall)

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sat Jul 10 19:05:49 EDT 2010

> I merged your new version of the homepage into my version and I added an
> important section.
> Here the diff: http://u.zelea.com:8080/v/w/Diff?b=3360&a=3641

I like the friendliness of it.  It gives me an idea:

 a) We invite them to participate in an active polling thread.  So we
    provide links to the best of our threads, and a summary of each.

 b) They invite us into a thread of their own that's ripe for polling.
    So they tell us about the thread, and we introduce our tools into
    it.

Something like that for the home page?  I think it would play to our
strengths.  Any project can say "help", but none can do outreach quite
like we can - a frank and open display of all our strengths and
weaknesses, at a glance.

If so - maybe the outreach section should be more prominent.  So the
first message people would see on the home page is "join us", or
"let's talk" - something like that?