Invite to P2P Email list sent

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Wed Jul 7 14:28:32 EDT 2010

(replying to the other thread)

Alex Rollin wrote:
> I'm trying to invite some new users and wrote additional help
> instructions specific for my area.  Can you guys think of a way to
> make these easier?  http://u.zelea.com/w/P2P/network/P2P_Housing

Terminology was a barrier for me.  I had to do mental translations
while reading.  But maybe your users already know the lingo.

  p2p = community
  network = group
  protocol = bylaw

I missed an intro spelling out the purpose.  I wanted to know up
front:  What can I do on this page?  Where is it taking me?

Bigger picture: One possible problem I can forsee (and I might be
wrong) is engagement.  It's hard for me to pretend that I'm part of a
coop, and get in that frame of mind, when really I'm not.  I wish
there was something more tangible at stake, even if it was only token.

Just my tuppence,