Link to trigger new position

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Wed Jul 7 08:47:08 EDT 2010

Clarifying,

> > Here's how it should work: If you don't have a position, then it
> > takes you to a non-existent page (of course).  From there you can
> > press edit to create the position...
          ^^^^
That should say "press the 'create' tab".  For example, for the
non-existent position page User:Mike-ZeleaCom/P2P/p/30242, the URL of
the 'create' tab is:
http://u.zelea.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=User:Mike-ZeleaCom/P2P/p/30242&action=edit

Any time you click on that, the following content should be preloaded
from the template into the text area:

  {{position summary
   | position description={{subst:MediaWiki:Vo-positionSummary}}.
   }}

  [[Category:Position]]

If you press 'Show preview', you'll see what it looks like.