Usability Issues list

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Fri Jul 2 08:55:24 EDT 2010

I agree with Alex. I think its good to have a place to at least write
issues and bugs down for now. We used this for a while:

http://bitbucket.org/philippes/votorola/issues/

But for my taste its not ideal. The bug-tracking is very basic and it
does many other things besides it, which makes it a bit confusing.

Should we maybe change to a different one? If yes, which one? What is
important to us? Here is a list of possibilities:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_issue-tracking_systems