Usability Issues list

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Fri Jul 2 04:34:09 EDT 2010

There's no special place, Alex.  Normally I keep priortized issue
lists in my personal task sheets or notebook.  But lately I've been
ignoring issues, except for bugs/showstoppers.  I think we need a few
users (just 3-4) engaged in realistic polls, like one of these:

  http://u.zelea.com/w/G/p/owdo
  http://metagovernment.org/pipermail/start_metagovernment.org/2010-June/subject.html#2957
  http://metagovernment.org/pipermail/start_metagovernment.org/2010-July/thread.html#3001

  http://u.zelea.com/w/Tor/p/sw14t
  http://rabble.ca/babble/central-canada/why-school-board-elections-are-important

  http://u.zelea.com/w/BC/p/ginger
  http://rabble.ca/babble/western-provinces/possible-strategy-ginger-group-bc-new-democrats

Questions I want to ask the users, once they're fully engaged: Are we
headed in the right direction?  Do we have all the essential goods?
Or are we missing something important?  If we get the thumbs up, then
we can line the issues up like ducks, and knock 'em off one by one.

I'm working on getting those users.  (I think it's a numbers game,
just gotta keep trying!)