Link to trigger new position

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 16:45:22 EDT 2010

Hi,

is there a template for a new position?

I can't find it in the list.

Perhaps this has something to do with the name of the logged in user?
(Curiosity about how things work.)

That said, I'd like to build a link that says: "Add a new position to
this poll!" and put it <somewhere>

I see that the "My Position" button is there, but it does not invoke a template.

I can see it as useful when attempting a diff?  Where I start from my
position and compare?  How is it useful?

It doesn't do all that methinkst it should, though, because it lacks a
template.  It took me a bit to figure out that's why the position
wasn't showing in my Poll list of positions.

Solutions?

Alex