Simple stuff - vocab and familiarity

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 05:17:30 EDT 2010

I realize I changed the thread by not deleting the contents of the
message, earlier.  Sorry about that.  Learned something about
GoogleGroups.

On the subject of this page: http://zelea.com/project/votorola/d/theory.xht

This was the page that Thomas had posted to the MG group shortly after
I joined that got my attention.  I had been on my annual walkabout
looking for decision making tools and software and had joined the list
just in time to catch Thomas referencing this page.

I am an individual on the ground.  I am sorely lacking in the area of
being a member of democratically controlled organizations.  At the
moment I am actually doing something like a needs and priority
assessment for myself, examining the various places in my life where I
want to renew effort and looking to how these can be part of small
world demcoracy:

Work
Housing
Food supplies
Energy Supplies
Transportation (bike, car)

Each of these areas are places I have been looking to either join an
existing user/membership governed cooperative or to start a new one.
I am open to finding one, and I am a bit freaked out by fake democracy
at the moment.

If I am on the ground, then I am looking for ways, again, to be
involved in these groups and to do that with real democracy wherever
possible.

Alex