e-People South Korea and Corporate e-People

Anne Moreland judithdaviestripp at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 16:43:36 EDT 2010

Also found: "e-people" project from South Korea at German prize site after I
volunteered to participate please see below....also found the following link
in the talons full of acorns quest...:
http://www.mplexsolutions.com/products.php?family=1&product=e-people
 e-People No. 76 | 09.08.2010 | 18:14 | nominated by: Francesco Molinari
   *Location:* South Korea
*Time span:* 2005-ongoing
*Initiated by:* Ministry of Public Administration and Security, Republic of
Korea
   e-People is a multilingual online portal that integrates e-petitioning,
citizen driven proposals, and electronic discussions on policy items of
relevance to 303 governmental organizations of South Korea, including
central administrative organizations, local autonomous bodies and other
public institutions.

 Links & documents<http://www.vitalizing-democracy.org/discoursemachine.php?page=detail&id_item=537&detail_layout_field=itemtype_layoutmisc8&menucontext=4>