Proxy ideas: continual consideration, and proxy committees

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Tue Apr 20 08:31:11 EDT 2010

Hello Philippe,

I just had a part in the idea for Free Range Voting. I think James is
more talking about proxy voting in general ... and yes, this fits
perfectly with what we are doing with Votorola! Nice to hear and read
from other people doing theoretical work on this subject.

The thread went on further:
http://lists.electorama.com/pipermail/election-methods-electorama.com/2010-April/date.html

Because of this thread I came in contact with Alex Rollin. He has very
fascinating ideas for using our software for collaborative governance of
coops, ...  We meet this weekend. More soon ...

Thomas