VocalEyes

LocalEyes localeyes08 at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 29 06:23:32 EST 2009

Hi all, I'm new to this group. Could you tell me if VocalEyes is
relevant to your discussions here: http://www.vocaleyes.org.

In short VocalEyes is a democratic infrastructure for all communities
in the UK and can also be used for any social group, organisation or
business to engage residents, members, students or staff. There are
numerous funders and partners including the The Ministry of Justice
under a project called "Building Democracy" and Somerset County
Council are also funding pilot projects currently underway.

Background info on the project can be found here:
http://www.shireinitiative.co.uk/communitybuilding/?page_id=224

The VocalEyes flier here:
http://www.shireinitiative.co.uk/communitybuilding/?p=465

All the best