Some comments

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Sun Jul 12 06:39:06 EDT 2009

Hello David,

Thank you very much for your initiative!

I cannot say anything about the technical issues you raise, because I
´m no technical expert.
I´m sure Michael will reply to them soon.

I just want to say, that if you would be willing to contribute some of
your energy to this project - that would be great!

It is not so long ago, that I myself found my way to Votorola. And for
me it was also the concept of it, that I found so beautiful, that I
wanted to help to bring it into existence.

> I have searched for any actual applications (in the real world) but
> haven't seen any.. Has this system been tried anywhere?

As far as I know, up to now only Michaels Toronto-server is running.

> I'm curious if you could do a rough simulation in a room with 10
> people making a decision and exchanging paper tokens. Contrasting this
> simpler idea may make it easier to explain.

I like this idea. I think I´ll try this with a few friends here in
Germany. Will be more of an experience than a mental picture - thats
good.

Ok, Thank you again!
Feels good to meet like-minded people. :-)

Greetings from Germany,

Thomas