installing votorola

kenmaina kenmaina at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 15:14:36 EST 2009

Hi guys.
 I live in Nairobi,Kenya and am doing an e-democracy project. I'm
using our campus as the testing ground and am planning to use
votorola. Am new to votorola and i can't manage to install it. I know
there is an administrators manual in the bundle so straight after
untarring the file i head to the manual. Problem is the installation
instructions for initial setups for an electoral server and a
subserver are not clear. How does one from a freshly unzipped folder
to a fulll operating votorola system. Maybe am missing something in
the instructions or I'm starting off in the wrong place but I need
someone to guide me.
Thanks.