Horizontal cascades and vertical geo-locals

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Tue Aug 18 03:30:55 EDT 2009

Hi David,

> The draft links are nice and work well, but are not obvious at first.  Also, I
> had to remember to submit an address before my vote was counted.  (I'm not sure
> whether this will be important in the alpha trial, but I thought I'd mention
> it.)

I think it's important.  If you have time, please add it to the list:

  http://t.zelea.com/wiki/User:Zelea.com_mike/p-2009-8f-1

What do you think?  Can we use the pollserver to coordinate project
admin and dev like this?  There's more info here:

  http://t.zelea.com/wiki/Help:Contents#Making_suggestions

  http://t.zelea.com/wiki/User_talk:Zelea.com_mike/p-2009-8f-1

I expect we'll encounter the same problems, as when voting on
political issues.  So it should be a good test.

Toronto, 647-436-4521