Direct democracy

Martin Gustavsson martingustavsson72 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 04:56:56 EST 2008

If you put "consensus" on a pedestal you will in fact be in favor of
minority rule. Majority rule is the less evil if it first strives for a
relative consensus. Striving for consensus in absurdum is just plain
stupidity and disables democracy.

--
Peace vision -> More democracy -> How? -> www.aktivdemokrati.se