Option for private votes

Martin Gustavsson martingustavsson72 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 03:57:36 EDT 2008

Well, the trustworthyness of "the moderators" of our current democracy is an
issue too and It should be, always. Diffrent polls are made to confirms the
results of the elections. The less they differ the more trustworthy they
are.

The best trust we will get if everyone decides to be open with their
opinion. I think respect of diffrent opinions and more curage comes with
more democracy. When laws are made to ensure social safety for
everyone independent of opinion, independent of no work or work, then there
will be true freedom of speech and true human rights.

--
Peace vision -> More democracy -> How? -> www.aktivdemokrati.se