Direct democracy

Martin Gustavsson martingustavsson72 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 02:47:00 EST 2008

Well, as I see it the details of a more general budget as in your example in
ABC% where you turn C into X and Y is not really necessary. The detailed
budget decisions will be taken by people who are interested in the detail
budget.

About shifting the vote continuously... That is an issue we have talked
about in my party, www.aktivdemokrati.se. We came to the conclusion that the
vote should be changeable until either when people themselves agree on when
it should be decided OR through a certain time constant that depends on the
number of votes cast for and against OR when the parliament votes for it (if
our party is a small party within the parliament).

--
Peace vision -> More democracy -> How? -> www.aktivdemokrati.se